Taylor Devices (TAYD) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.06
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Taylor Devices (NASDAQ: TAYD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.30 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.76 million, versus $9.47 million reported last year.
"It would be fair to say that our first quarter was a weak one," stated Douglas P. Taylor, President. He continued, "Our firm order backlog of $21.3 million at the end of the first quarter is down slightly from the year end level of $21.5 million on May 31, 2016." He concluded, "While our expectation is that 2017 will be another profitable year for us, it is conceivable that our numbers may not be as robust as last year's record high levels."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Taylor Devices (TAYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!