Taylor Devices (TAYD) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.06
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Taylor Devices (NASDAQ: TAYD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.30 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.76 million, versus $9.47 million reported last year.
"It would be fair to say that our first quarter was a weak one," stated Douglas P. Taylor, President. He continued, "Our firm order backlog of $21.3 million at the end of the first quarter is down slightly from the year end level of $21.5 million on May 31, 2016." He concluded, "While our expectation is that 2017 will be another profitable year for us, it is conceivable that our numbers may not be as robust as last year's record high levels."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Taylor Devices (TAYD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!