Taubman Centers (TCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Taubman Centers (NYSE: TCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $148.02 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.77 million.
“We had another solid quarter with improvements across nearly all of our key metrics,” said Robert S. Taubman, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Taubman Centers. “Adjusted FFO per share increased 9.3 percent during the quarter driven by higher rents and contributions from our newest centers. We’re pleased with the success of our recently opened centers and are confident that these properties will continue to differentiate our business and generate significant value for shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Taubman Centers (TCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Acquire STAHL in ~$486M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!