Taubman Centers (TCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Taubman Centers (NYSE: TCO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.94, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $148.02 million versus the consensus estimate of $149.77 million.
“We had another solid quarter with improvements across nearly all of our key metrics,” said Robert S. Taubman, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Taubman Centers. “Adjusted FFO per share increased 9.3 percent during the quarter driven by higher rents and contributions from our newest centers. We’re pleased with the success of our recently opened centers and are confident that these properties will continue to differentiate our business and generate significant value for shareholders.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Taubman Centers (TCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Taubman Centers Declares Common and Preferred Dividends
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!