Taseko Mines (TGB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Taseko Mines (NYSE: ) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $45.44 million.
Russell Hallbauer, President and CEO of Taseko commented, "Copper production in the quarter increased by 8% over the previous quarter as a result of improved throughput, recoveries and copper grade. Gibraltar operated well in the quarter and, due to high productivities with the mining fleet, we began accessing higher grade ore earlier than originally anticipated. As per our previous guidance, we are now into a long stretch of above average copper grades which will benefit Gibraltar's cost structure and operating margins. With the higher head grades, which we started accessing in September and are expected to last well into 2017, copper production and cash flows are anticipated to improve significantly over the next year. Recoveries for the quarter also increased, a result of higher grade ore as well as a continued focus on the grinding and flotation circuits. We expect further recovery improvements over the coming quarters."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Taseko Mines (TGB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!