Tarena Int'l (TEDU) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Tarena Int'l (NASDAQ: TEDU) reported Q3 EPS of $0.34, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $72 million versus the consensus estimate of $66.38 million.
Total student enrollments, defined as the total number of new students recruited and registered, in the third quarter of 2016 increased by 28.0% year-over-year to 30,818.
Total course enrollments, defined as the cumulative number of courses enrolled in by our students, in the third quarter of 2016 increased by 23.7% year-over-year to 29,586.
Based on the Company's current estimates, total net revenues for the fourth quarter of 2016 are expected to be between RMB450.0 and RMB469.0, representing an increase of 18.3% to 23.3% on a year-over-year basis.
The Company also expects its total net revenues for the full year of 2016 to be between RMB1,566.0 and RMB1,585.0 , representing an increase of 32.9% to 34.6% on a year-over-year basis. The latest net revenues projection is higher than the original recasted full year 2016 net revenues projection of between RMB1,528.0 and RMB1,568.0 , representing an increase of 29.7% and 33.1% on a year-over-year basis, which was issued in August 2016.
This guidance is based on the current market conditions and reflects the Company's current and preliminary estimates of market and operating conditions, which are subject to change.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tarena Int'l (TEDU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!