Tarena Int'l (TEDU) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Tarena Int'l (NASDAQ: TEDU) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.10. Revenue for the quarter came in at $55.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.66 million.
Tarena Int'l sees FY2016 revenue of $232.5-238.5 million, versus the consensus of $237.24 million.
Tarena Int'l sees Q3 2016 revenue of $70-72.5 million, versus the consensus of $73.28 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Tarena Int'l (TEDU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!