Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) Reports Stronger Q3 Results
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: TLF) reports Q3 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.05 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.6 million, compared to $12.7 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- First Security Group (FSGI), Atlantic Capital Bancshares to Merge in $160M Deal
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c; Muted Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!