Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) Reports Stronger Q3 Results
- Market Wrap: Left-Wing Party Wins Greek Elections; Merger Monday; Ocwen, California Settle
- Microsoft (MSFT) Posts Q2 EPS of 71c
- Northeast, NYC Brace for Massive Blizzard
- United Technologies (UTX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Lowers FY Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/26: (COMM) (ASH) Higher; (MSTR) (SANM) (MSFT) (UTX) Lower (more...)
Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: TLF) reports Q3 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.05 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.6 million, compared to $12.7 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) Gains Could Accelerate on Further Enterprise Cloud Push
- Coach (COH) Delays Q2 Release; Cites Impact from Winter Storm Juno
- Grainger (GWW) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $2.80; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!