Tandy Leather Factory (TLF) Reports Stronger Q3 Results
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Will Implement Restructuring Plan
- Mobileye (MBLY) Issues Statement on Fatal Tesla (TSLA) Model S Autopilot Crash
Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. (Nasdaq: TLF) reports Q3 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.05 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.6 million, compared to $12.7 million in Q309.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Joy Global (JOY) Reports SEC Concluded Investigation and Does Not Intend to Recommend Enforcement Action
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Alcoa (AA) Files Initial Form 10 Related to Separation of Upstream Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!