Talisman Energy, Inc. (TLM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Acquire Scioderm in ~$950M Deal
- China stocks slide as crackdown on speculators spreads, lose 11 percent in August
- Cowen Starts Planet Fitness (PLNT) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades J. C. Penney (JCP) to Buy with Price Target of $12
Talisman Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TLM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Internet Gold - Golden Lines (IGLD) Reports Q2 Loss of NIS0.65/Share
- bebe stores (BEBE) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance, Withdraws Shelf Registration
- Fred's (FRED) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!