Talisman Energy, Inc. (TLM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Fed Firms on Rate Hike; Empire Resorts Gets Big Gaming Win; On Deck Capital Rips on Debut
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/17: (ZAGG) (TTPH) (ORCL) Higher; (MLHR) (KEX) Lower (more...)
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
Talisman Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TLM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Talisman Energy (TLM) to Underperform
- Heico Corp. (HEI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Revenue Light, Comments on Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/16: (NVGN) (TLM) (BA) Higher; (CYCC) (FRO) (YNDX) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!