Talisman Energy, Inc. (TLM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Talisman Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TLM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConforMIS (CFMS) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- PDF Solutions (PDFS) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- MoneyGram (MGI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!