Talisman Energy, Inc. (TLM) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/31: (GBSN) (RADA) (SMTX) Higher; (BDR) (GV) (EGY) Lower
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
Talisman Energy, Inc. (NYSE: TLM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.96 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.9 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- RiT Technologies (RITT) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.20
- Sypris Solutions (SYPR) Posts Q4 Loss of 11c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!