Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Well Below Views
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $420.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $401.99 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.30-$0.40, versus the consensus of $1.04. Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 revenue of $475-525 million, versus the consensus of $650.1 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 EPS of $2.00-$2.25, versus the consensus of $1.23. Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 revenue of $1.75-1.85 billion, versus the consensus of $1.64 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- EZCORP (EZPW) Posts Q4 Loss of 31c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!