Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Well Below Views
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $420.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $401.99 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.30-$0.40, versus the consensus of $1.04. Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 revenue of $475-525 million, versus the consensus of $650.1 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 EPS of $2.00-$2.25, versus the consensus of $1.23. Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 revenue of $1.75-1.85 billion, versus the consensus of $1.64 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!