Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Well Below Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $420.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $401.99 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.30-$0.40, versus the consensus of $1.04. Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 revenue of $475-525 million, versus the consensus of $650.1 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 EPS of $2.00-$2.25, versus the consensus of $1.23. Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 revenue of $1.75-1.85 billion, versus the consensus of $1.64 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!