Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Well Below Views
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $420.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $401.99 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.30-$0.40, versus the consensus of $1.04. Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 revenue of $475-525 million, versus the consensus of $650.1 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 EPS of $2.00-$2.25, versus the consensus of $1.23. Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 revenue of $1.75-1.85 billion, versus the consensus of $1.64 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!