Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Well Below Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Take-Two Interactive Software (NASDAQ: TTWO) reported Q2 EPS of $0.45, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $420.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $401.99 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 EPS of $0.30-$0.40, versus the consensus of $1.04. Take-Two Interactive Software sees Q3 2017 revenue of $475-525 million, versus the consensus of $650.1 million.
Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 EPS of $2.00-$2.25, versus the consensus of $1.23. Take-Two Interactive Software sees FY2017 revenue of $1.75-1.85 billion, versus the consensus of $1.64 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!