TRC Cos. (TRR) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.12
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TRC Cos. (NYSE: TRR) reported Q1 EPS of $0.12, versus $0.16 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.3 million, versus $100.2 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TRC Cos. (TRR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- CSX profit dips but meets Wall Street expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!