TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TPI Composites, Inc. (NASDAQ: TPIC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.10). Revenue for the quarter came in at $198.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $192.34 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TPI Composites, Inc. (TPIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- First Hawaiian (FHB) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.40
- Janus Capital (JNS) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!