TJX Cos. (TJX) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Beat Views
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TJX Cos. (NYSE: TJX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.22 billion.
Comps rose 5 percent, versus a 3.6 percent gain expected.
TJX sees FY17 comparable-store sales growth around 4 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TJX Cos. (TJX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Biogen (BIIB), Forward Pharma (FWP) Enter Settlement and License Agreement; Biogen to Pay $1.25B, Royalties
- Mercantile Bank (MBWM) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!