TJX Cos. (TJX) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Beat Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TJX Cos. (NYSE: TJX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.91, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.87. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.22 billion.
Comps rose 5 percent, versus a 3.6 percent gain expected.
TJX sees FY17 comparable-store sales growth around 4 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TJX Cos. (TJX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!