TIER REIT (TIER) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.43; Boosts FFO Outlook
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TIER REIT (NYSE: TIER) reported Q2 FFO of $0.43, versus $0.34 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.3 million, versus $70 million reported last year.
TIER REIT sees FY2016 FFO of $1.56-$1.60, versus prior guidance of $1.51-$1.57.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TIER REIT (TIER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Alcoa (AA) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats
- United Financial Bancorp (UBNK) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!