TIER REIT (TIER) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.43; Boosts FFO Outlook
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TIER REIT (NYSE: TIER) reported Q2 FFO of $0.43, versus $0.34 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $64.3 million, versus $70 million reported last year.
TIER REIT sees FY2016 FFO of $1.56-$1.60, versus prior guidance of $1.51-$1.57.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TIER REIT (TIER) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Reports Q3 Revenue of EUR26.8B
- Novartis (NVS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!