TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TGTX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.50), $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.1 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $30 thousand.
Cash, cash equivalents, investment securities, and interest receivable were $60.7 million as of September 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TG Therapeutics (TGTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- TG Therapeutics, Inc. Announces Oral Data Presentation for TGR-1202 in Combination with Ibrutinib in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory CLL or MCL at the 58th American Society of Hematology Annual M
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!