TG Therapeutics (TGTX) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TG Therapeutics (NASDAQ: TGTX) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.50), $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $38.1 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $30 thousand.
Cash, cash equivalents, investment securities, and interest receivable were $60.7 million as of September 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TG Therapeutics (TGTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides Below the Street
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!