TETRA Technologies (TTI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TETRA Technologies (NYSE: TTI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.15), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $175.66 million versus the consensus estimate of $188.42 million.
Given the operating environment and expectations of a prolonged downturn, the management team remains focused on adjusted free cash flow. The forecast for full year 2016 TETRA only adjusted free cash flow is a range of $30 to $50 million. No reconciliation of the forecasted range of adjusted free cash flow for the full year 2016 is included in this release because the reconciliation would require presenting forecasted information for CSI Compressco that is not publicly disclosed.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TETRA Technologies (TTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!