TETRA Technologies (TTI) Reports In-Line Q3 Loss
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TETRA Technologies (NYSE: TTI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $176.55 million versus the consensus estimate of $205.33 million.
The forecast for full year 2016 TETRA only adjusted free cash flow will be impacted by the timing of year-end collections from some large projects that will negatively impact working capital as these projects are being pushed towards the end of the quarter. Partially as a result of these potential deferred collections, total year projected free cash flow is expected to be between $5 million and $15 million.
No reconciliation of the forecasted range of adjusted free cash flow for the full year 2016 is included in this release because the reconciliation would require presenting forecasted information for CSI Compressco that is not publicly disclosed.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TETRA Technologies (TTI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- SeaChange Int'l (SEAC) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4, FY17 Below Views
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!