TE Connectivity (TEL) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) reported Q4 EPS of $1.27, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.33 billion.
TE Connectivity sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.98-$1.02, versus the consensus of $0.97. TE Connectivity sees Q1 2017 revenue of $2.95-3.05 billion, versus the consensus of $3.02 billion.
TE Connectivity sees FY2017 EPS of $4.19-$4.49, versus the consensus of $4.32. TE Connectivity sees FY2017 revenue of $12.3-12.9 million, versus the consensus of $12.71 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TE Connectivity (TEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!