TE Connectivity (TEL) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TE Connectivity (NYSE: TEL) reported Q4 EPS of $1.27, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.33 billion.
TE Connectivity sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.98-$1.02, versus the consensus of $0.97. TE Connectivity sees Q1 2017 revenue of $2.95-3.05 billion, versus the consensus of $3.02 billion.
TE Connectivity sees FY2017 EPS of $4.19-$4.49, versus the consensus of $4.32. TE Connectivity sees FY2017 revenue of $12.3-12.9 million, versus the consensus of $12.71 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TE Connectivity (TEL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!