TCP Capital (TCPC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
TCP Capital (NASDAQ: TCPC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.38, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.39.
On August 3, 2016, our board of directors re-approved our stock repurchase plan to acquire up to $50 million in the aggregate of our common stock at prices at certain thresholds below our net asset value per share, in accordance with the guidelines specified in Rule 10b-18 and Rule 10b5-1 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Stock repurchases during the three months ended June 30, 2016 were less than $0.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TCP Capital (TCPC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- European Commission Opens Investigation into Proposed Acquisition of Syngenta (SYT) by ChemChina
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
- Peapack-Gladstone Financial (PGC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!