TC Pipelines LP (TCLP) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Select Income REIT (SIR) to Acquire CCIT in $3B Deal
- Compuware (CPWR) in Talks for Possible Sale
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Adds to Gains as Ferguson Police Start Using Body Cameras
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
TC Pipelines LP (NASDAQ: TCLP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.83.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Updates FY15 EPS Outlook
- Bio Blast Pharma (ORPN) Posts Q2 Loss of 10c/Share
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!