TC Pipelines LP (TCLP) Misses Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall St. little changed in choppy trading; financials weigh
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/9: (UTIW) (LL) (ZINC) Higher; (LDRH) (HLTH) (SMCI) Lower
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
TC Pipelines LP (NASDAQ: TCLP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.75, $0.08 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.83.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AngioDynamics (ANGO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers Q2 and FY16 Guidance
- Leading Brands (LBIX) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02
- China Xiniya Fashion Limited (XNY) Swings to Q2 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!