TASER Int'l (TASR) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats; CFO to Depart
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TASER Int'l (NASDAQ: TASR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $59 million.
TASER also announced today that following a transition period, CFO Dan Behrendt will be leaving the Company to pursue other opportunities. Mr. Behrendt will remain with TASER in his current capacity through the filing of the Company's Form 10-K to help ensure an orderly transition of his responsibilities. The Company has commenced a national search for a new Chief Financial Officer.
"Dan has been an integral part of TASER's success since joining 12 years ago," said Mr. Smith. "He has brought strong financial leadership to the organization, most notably as we've broadened our law enforcement solutions capabilities to include our Axon-branded, cloud-connected device platform. We thank Dan for his many contributions to TASER during his tenure and for the positive impact he has had on our organization."
Mr. Behrendt commented, "I am grateful for the opportunity to serve as part of the leadership team at TASER, and I am confident that we have built a solid foundation for future growth. We've made considerable progress over the last several years, and I'm particularly proud of the finance organization and team we've put in place. After more than a decade with TASER and following an orderly transition period, I'll look forward to pursuing new endeavors."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TASER Int'l (TASR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!