TAL Education Group (XRS) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TAL Education Group (NYSE: XRS) reported Q2 EPS of $0.70, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $271.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $250.52 million.
Total student enrollments increased by 77.0% year-over-year to approximately 1,117,650 from approximately 631,430 in the same period of the prior year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on TAL Education Group (XRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- iKang Healthcare (KANG) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!