Sysco Corp. (SYY) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sysco Corp. (NYSE: SYY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $13.68 billion.
“I am very pleased with our performance during fiscal 2016, as we made significant progress toward our three-year plan financial objectives. During the year, we had strong local case growth, improved our gross profit, managed expenses well and drove increased operating income,” said Bill DeLaney, Sysco’s chief executive officer. “Looking forward, we remain highly focused on supporting the success of our customers, profitably growing our business and achieving the objectives of our three-year plan.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sysco Corp. (SYY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of the James (BOTJ) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.24
- Potlatch (PCH) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!