Sysco Corp. (SYY) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sysco Corp. (NYSE: SYY) reported Q4 EPS of $0.64, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $13.68 billion.
“I am very pleased with our performance during fiscal 2016, as we made significant progress toward our three-year plan financial objectives. During the year, we had strong local case growth, improved our gross profit, managed expenses well and drove increased operating income,” said Bill DeLaney, Sysco’s chief executive officer. “Looking forward, we remain highly focused on supporting the success of our customers, profitably growing our business and achieving the objectives of our three-year plan.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sysco Corp. (SYY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!