Sysco Corp. (SYY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sysco Corp. (NYSE: SYY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.67, ex-items, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $14 billion versus the consensus estimate of $13.88 billion.
Excluding Brakes adjusted EPS increased $0.11 to $0.63.
“I am pleased with our first quarter performance which built upon the favorable results we have achieved over the past several quarters,” said Bill DeLaney, Sysco’s chief executive officer. “We continued to focus on supporting the needs of our customers and achieved strong earnings growth through solid execution in a softening industry environment. We remain committed to achieving our three-year plan financial goals.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sysco Corp. (SYY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Updates on Growth Expectations, Initiatives Post-Conduent (CNDT) Spin-off
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!