Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Syros Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: SYRS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.65), $0.11 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.54).
Cash and cash equivalents as of September 30, 2016 were $93.5 million, compared with $35.9 million on December 31, 2015. The increase in cash includes the net proceeds from the Company’s IPO that closed in July 2016 and its Series B preferred stock offering that closed in January 2016, offset primarily by approximately $32.9 million in cash to fund operations and purchase equipment. Syros expects that its current cash and cash equivalents balance will be sufficient to fund its operating expenses and capital expenditure requirements into mid-2018.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Syros Pharmaceuticals (SYRS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light