Sypris Solutions (SYPR) Posts Q3 EPS of $1.02
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sypris Solutions (NASDAQ: SYPR) reported Q3 EPS of $1.02, which may not compare with the analyst estimate of ($0.25). Revenue for the quarter came in at $21.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.85 million.
The results for the three and nine months ended October 2, 2016 include a gain of $31.2 million from the CSS sale and a gain of $2.4 million from a sale-leaseback transaction, which occurred during the first quarter of 2016. The results for the three and nine months ended October 4, 2015 include a gain of $7.7 million from the sale of the Company’s manufacturing facility in Morganton, North Carolina partially offset by a non-cash charge of $2.4 million to reserve the net deferred tax asset in Mexico.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sypris Solutions (SYPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!