Synutra International, Inc. (SYUT) Reports Q2 Earnings of $0.15, Sales Grow Substantially Y/Y
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
Synutra International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYUT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, versus ($0.37) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $99.05 million, versus $41.2 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- WSI Industries, Inc. (WSCI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.12
- Integrated Electrical Systems, Inc. (IESC) Swings to Q4 Profit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!