Synthesis Energy Systems (SYMX) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.03/Share
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Synthesis Energy Systems (NASDAQ: SYMX) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.03), versus ($0.05) reported last year.
As of September 30, 2016, the Company had cash and cash equivalents of $11.0 million. This compares to cash and cash equivalents of $13.8 million as of June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synthesis Energy Systems (SYMX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS