Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Comes in Light
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Syntel, Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNT) reported Q3 EPS of ($2.58), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($2.59). Revenue for the quarter came in at $241 million versus the consensus estimate of $249.81 million.
Syntel, Inc. sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.65)-($0.75), versus the consensus of ($0.67). Syntel, Inc. sees FY2016 revenue of $960-970 million, versus the consensus of $993.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!