Synopsys (SNPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.76, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $615.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $602.89 million.
Synopsys sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.75-$0.78, versus the consensus of $0.75. Synopsys sees Q4 2016 revenue of $651-636 million, versus the consensus of $608.0 million.
Synopsys sees FY2016 EPS of $3.00-$3.03, versus the consensus of $2.99. Synopsys sees FY2016 revenue of $2.41-2.425 billion, versus the consensus of $2.38 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synopsys (SNPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synopsys (SNPS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!