Synopsys (SNPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Synopsys (NASDAQ: SNPS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.76, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $615.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $602.89 million.
Synopsys sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.75-$0.78, versus the consensus of $0.75. Synopsys sees Q4 2016 revenue of $651-636 million, versus the consensus of $608.0 million.
Synopsys sees FY2016 EPS of $3.00-$3.03, versus the consensus of $2.99. Synopsys sees FY2016 revenue of $2.41-2.425 billion, versus the consensus of $2.38 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synopsys (SNPS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- People's United Bank (PBCT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!