Syneron Medical Ltd (ELOS) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.03, Sales Top Expectations
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Syneron Medical Ltd (NASDAQ: ELOS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.66 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Tempers FY16 Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!