Syneron Medical Ltd (ELOS) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.03, Sales Top Expectations
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Syneron Medical Ltd (NASDAQ: ELOS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.66 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Syneron Medical to Report First Quarter 2014 Financial Results on May 14, 2014
- Freescale Semiconductor (FSL) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
- Hanesbrands (HBI) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!