Syneron Medical Ltd (ELOS) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.03, Sales Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 10/5 - 10/9: Twitter Names New CEO; Fed Cautious on Hike Amid Global Slowdown; GE Gets New Activist
- Wall Street ekes out small gain to cap strongest week of year
- DSV to Acquire UTi Worldwide (UTIW) in $1.35B Deal
- SolarWinds (SWI) Commences Review of Strategic Alternatives
- Barclays Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Underweight
Syneron Medical Ltd (NASDAQ: ELOS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.66 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Syneron Candela Announces the Launch of PicoWay Resolve at EADV
- International Speedway (ISCA) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- API Technologies (ATNY) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!