Syneron Medical Ltd (ELOS) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.03, Sales Top Expectations
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q1 EPS by 30c, Raises FY Guidance
- Wall Street sinks on BOJ fears, Icahn comments
- Carl Icahn No Longer Owns Apple (AAPL)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/28: (GIMO) (AMZN) (EXPE) (LNKD) Higher; (NPTN) (MOH) (SYNA) (AKS) Lower (more...)
Syneron Medical Ltd (NASDAQ: ELOS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, which may not compare to the analyst estimate of ($0.11). Revenue for the quarter came in at $57 million versus the consensus estimate of $50.66 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Syneron Medical to Report First Quarter 2016 Financial Results on May 19, 2016
- Essex Property Trust (ESS) Tops Q1 FFO by 7c
- Second Sight Medical (EYES) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!