Syneron Medical Ltd (ELOS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Syneron Medical Ltd (Nasdaq: ELOS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.05. Revenue for the quarter came in at $71.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $68.08 million.
As of September 30, 2016, the Company's overall cash position, including cash and cash equivalents, short-term bank deposits and marketable securities, grew to $82.9 million from $76.7 million as of June 30, 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Syneron Medical Ltd (ELOS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!