Syneron Medical (ELOS) Posts Q2 non-GAAP Loss of $0.12, In-Line with Views
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Syneron Medical Ltd. (Nasdaq: ELOS) reports Q2 non-GAAP loss of $0.12, even with the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter was $48.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $46.60 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Verint Systems (VRNT): Big EPS Miss But Hope For Improvement - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!