Syneron Medical (ELOS) Posts Q2 non-GAAP Loss of $0.12, In-Line with Views
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Syneron Medical Ltd. (Nasdaq: ELOS) reports Q2 non-GAAP loss of $0.12, even with the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter was $48.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $46.60 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Syneron Announces CE Mark for PicoWay Dual Wavelength Picosecond Laser for Tattoo Removal and Treatment of Pigmented Lesions
- Williams Partners (WPZ) Misses Q2 EPS by 37c
- Spok Holdings (SPOK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.19
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!