Syneron Medical (ELOS) Posts Q2 non-GAAP Loss of $0.12, In-Line with Views
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
Syneron Medical Ltd. (Nasdaq: ELOS) reports Q2 non-GAAP loss of $0.12, even with the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter was $48.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $46.60 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taomee Holdings Ltd. (TAOM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q1 Revs
- National General Holdings (NGHC) Posts Q4 Profit of 13c/Share
- Raven Industries, Inc. (RAVN) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!