Syneron Medical (ELOS) Posts Q2 non-GAAP Loss of $0.12, In-Line with Views
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/22: (ABTL) (ONTY) (RWLK) Higher; (OTIC) (CNIT) (VGGL) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Syneron Medical Ltd. (Nasdaq: ELOS) reports Q2 non-GAAP loss of $0.12, even with the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter was $48.6 million, which compares to the estimate of $46.60 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) to Acquire Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) in Deal Valued at $614M
- Aeropostale (ARO) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides for Wide Q2 Loss
- Acxiom (ACXM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Offers FY16 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!