Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.23/Share
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.23), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20).
As of June 30, 2016, we had approximately $141.2 million of cash and cash equivalents on hand as compared to approximately $111.8 million cash and cash equivalents and available for sale securities as of December 31, 2015.
"Our exciting transformation from a purely research and development company into a fully integrated commercial organization continues unabated as we successfully advance and execute against our key strategic priorities,” said Gary S. Jacob, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc. “These priorities are guided by our overarching mission to optimize the value of plecanatide and maximize shareholder value.”
“The rest of 2016 promises to be an exciting time as we expect top-line results in our two phase 3 IBS-C trials with plecanatide. We are especially pleased with our ongoing dialogue with the FDA, including the results of our recent mid-cycle review meeting. Building the right commercial strategy and having the ability to successfully execute on the launch plan requires a strong team and we are fortunate to be attracting talented leaders with relevant experience from across our industry. I am very proud of the Synergy organization which is committed to a successful launch of plecanatide and bringing this important new treatment option to patients suffering from CIC and IBS-C,” added Dr. Jacob.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synergy Pharma (SGYP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!