Synergetics USA (SURG) Tops Q4 Views
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
Synergetics USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: SURG) reports Q4 EPS of $0.05, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $13.3 million, versus the consensus estimate of $12.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synergetics Usa, Inc. (SURG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Analogic Corp (ALOG) Q1 Revenue Falls Short
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!