Synergetics USA (SURG) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Synergetics USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: SURG) reports Q4 EPS of $0.04, versus $0.00 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.1 million, compared to $13.9 million in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
- Coast Distribution (CRV) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.23/Share
- Sorl Auto Parts (SORL) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Issues Confident FY15 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!