Synergetics USA (SURG) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Synergetics USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: SURG) reports Q4 EPS of $0.04, versus $0.00 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.1 million, compared to $13.9 million in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Costco Wholesale (COST): Patience Brings Rewards - UBS
- Mimecast Limited (MIME) Prices 4M Secondary Offering at $16.50/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!