Synergetics USA (SURG) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Synergetics USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: SURG) reports Q4 EPS of $0.04, versus $0.00 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.1 million, compared to $13.9 million in Q409.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hanesbrands (HBI) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c
- AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!