Synergetics USA (SURG) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- Wall St. edges up as spending data firms rate hike view
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Vista Equity Partners to Acquire Marketo (MKTO) in $1.79B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/31: (CPXX) (CLF) (SODA) Higher; (OSIR) Lower (more...)
Synergetics USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: SURG) reports Q4 EPS of $0.04, versus $0.00 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.1 million, compared to $13.9 million in Q409.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- StemCells (STEM) to Terminate Phase II Pathway Study, 'Wind Down' Company
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!