Synergetics USA (SURG) Posts Stronger Q4 Results
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
Synergetics USA, Inc. (Nasdaq: SURG) reports Q4 EPS of $0.04, versus $0.00 reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $13.1 million, compared to $13.9 million in Q409.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) Reports Wider Q1 Loss
- A-Mark Precious Metals (AMRK) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!