Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Synchrony Financial (NYSE: SYF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69.
- Net interest income increased 12% from the third quarter of 2015 to $3.5 billion
- Loan receivables grew $7 billion, or 11%, from the third quarter of 2015 to $71 billion
- Purchase volume increased 8% from the third quarter of 2015
- Strong deposit growth continued, up $9 billion, or 23%, over the third quarter of 2015
- Renewed key relationships – TJX Companies, hhgregg, Nationwide Marketing Group and American Dental Association
- Signed new partnerships with Nissan and At Home
- Launched The Container Store and Google Store programs
- Commenced quarterly common stock dividend payment of $0.13 per share and repurchased $238 million of Synchrony Financial common stock
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synchrony Financial (SYF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Posts Q4 EPS of 7.4c; Announces Additional Positive Epidiolex Phase 3 Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!