Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Synchrony Financial (NYSE: SYF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.73, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69.
- Net interest income increased 12% from the third quarter of 2015 to $3.5 billion
- Loan receivables grew $7 billion, or 11%, from the third quarter of 2015 to $71 billion
- Purchase volume increased 8% from the third quarter of 2015
- Strong deposit growth continued, up $9 billion, or 23%, over the third quarter of 2015
- Renewed key relationships – TJX Companies, hhgregg, Nationwide Marketing Group and American Dental Association
- Signed new partnerships with Nissan and At Home
- Launched The Container Store and Google Store programs
- Commenced quarterly common stock dividend payment of $0.13 per share and repurchased $238 million of Synchrony Financial common stock
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synchrony Financial (SYF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- Reynolds American Announces Entry into Merger Agreement With British American Tobacco
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!