Synaptics (SYNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.96, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $386.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $372.65 million.
“We are pleased to report solid fiscal first quarter results, reflecting strong performance across several of our product platforms including our touch and display driver integration (TDDI) solutions, which reached 10 percent of total revenue during the period,” stated Rick Bergman, President and CEO. “The continued expansion of our TDDI and fingerprint sensor growth levers remain key drivers of our business in fiscal 2017 and, in addition to our investments in new areas such as OLED technology and automotive, are setting the stage for a return to growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synaptics (SYNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!