Synaptics (SYNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Synaptics (NASDAQ: SYNA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.96, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $386.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $372.65 million.
“We are pleased to report solid fiscal first quarter results, reflecting strong performance across several of our product platforms including our touch and display driver integration (TDDI) solutions, which reached 10 percent of total revenue during the period,” stated Rick Bergman, President and CEO. “The continued expansion of our TDDI and fingerprint sensor growth levers remain key drivers of our business in fiscal 2017 and, in addition to our investments in new areas such as OLED technology and automotive, are setting the stage for a return to growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Synaptics (SYNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!