Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides EPS Below the Street
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sykes Enterprises (NASDAQ: SYKE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.55, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $385.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $388.96 million.
Sykes Enterprises sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.48-$0.51, versus the consensus of $0.58. Sykes Enterprises sees Q4 2016 revenue of $389-394 million, versus the consensus of $399.18 million.
Sykes Enterprises sees FY2016 EPS of $1.79-$1.82, versus the consensus of $1.84. Sykes Enterprises sees FY2016 revenue of $1.46-1.465 billion, versus the consensus of $1.47 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sykes Enterprises (SYKE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!