Surgical Care (SCAI) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Surgical Care (NASDAQ: SCAI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.41, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $322.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $309.11 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Surgical Care (SCAI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c