Surgery Partners (SGRY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- S&P, Nasdaq little changed; health stocks weigh on Dow
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Credit Suisse finalizes $5.3 billion mortgage deal with U.S.
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- OneBeacon Insurance Group (OB) to Explore a Sale - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Surgery Partners (NASDAQ: SGRY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.21, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $282.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $283.8 million.
Same-facility revenue increased 10.3% over third quarter 2015 to $281.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Surgery Partners (SGRY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!