Surgery Partners (SGRY) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.16; Comps Rose 14.9%
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Surgery Partners (NASDAQ: SGRY) reported Q2 EPS of $0.16, versus $0.04 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $289.7 million, versus $232.83 million reported last year.
Same-facility revenue increased 14.9% over second quarter 2015 to $279.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Surgery Partners (SGRY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Republic Bancorp (RBCAA) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!