SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c; Provides Mixed Guidance
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.26, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.09 million.
SurModics sees FY2017 EPS of $0.15-$0.35, versus the consensus of $1.04. SurModics sees FY2017 revenue of $63-67 million, versus the consensus of $65.3 million.
“The fourth quarter marked the continuation of the outstanding execution by the Surmodics team in fiscal 2016. I am proud of our accomplishments as we surpassed our fiscal 2016 financial goals and successfully integrated the Creagh Medical and NorMedix teams with Surmodics. We have also made significant progress on all key strategic growth priorities,” said Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer. “Most notably, we have frozen the design of our first 510(k) product and completed an interim look at the data from the investigational device exemption (IDE) study of our SurVeil® drug-coated balloon platform.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Hovnanian Enterprises (HOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!