SurModics (SRDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c; Provides Mixed Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.26, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $18.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.09 million.
SurModics sees FY2017 EPS of $0.15-$0.35, versus the consensus of $1.04. SurModics sees FY2017 revenue of $63-67 million, versus the consensus of $65.3 million.
“The fourth quarter marked the continuation of the outstanding execution by the Surmodics team in fiscal 2016. I am proud of our accomplishments as we surpassed our fiscal 2016 financial goals and successfully integrated the Creagh Medical and NorMedix teams with Surmodics. We have also made significant progress on all key strategic growth priorities,” said Gary Maharaj, president and chief executive officer. “Most notably, we have frozen the design of our first 510(k) product and completed an interim look at the data from the investigational device exemption (IDE) study of our SurVeil® drug-coated balloon platform.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on SurModics (SRDX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!