Superior Industries (SUP) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Superior Industries (NYSE: SUP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $175.58 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.02 million.
Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2016 were reduced by approximately $0.27 from the impact of operating inefficiencies at one of the Company’s manufacturing facilities.
Superior Industries sees FY2016 revenue of $715-725 million, versus the consensus of $723 million.
- Raises 2016 outlook for unit shipment growth, net sales, and value-added sales
- Reduces 2016 outlook for adjusted EBITDA to a range of $80 million to $88 million to reflect the impact of operating inefficiencies
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Superior Industries (SUP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!