Superior Industries (SUP) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Superior Industries (NYSE: SUP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $175.58 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.02 million.
Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2016 were reduced by approximately $0.27 from the impact of operating inefficiencies at one of the Company’s manufacturing facilities.
Superior Industries sees FY2016 revenue of $715-725 million, versus the consensus of $723 million.
- Raises 2016 outlook for unit shipment growth, net sales, and value-added sales
- Reduces 2016 outlook for adjusted EBITDA to a range of $80 million to $88 million to reflect the impact of operating inefficiencies
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Superior Industries (SUP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!