Superior Industries (SUP) Misses Q3 EPS by 15c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Superior Industries (NYSE: SUP) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.15 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $175.58 million versus the consensus estimate of $166.02 million.
Earnings per share for the third quarter of 2016 were reduced by approximately $0.27 from the impact of operating inefficiencies at one of the Company’s manufacturing facilities.
Superior Industries sees FY2016 revenue of $715-725 million, versus the consensus of $723 million.
- Raises 2016 outlook for unit shipment growth, net sales, and value-added sales
- Reduces 2016 outlook for adjusted EBITDA to a range of $80 million to $88 million to reflect the impact of operating inefficiencies
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Superior Industries (SUP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- ASML Holdings (ASML) Reports Q4 EPS of EUR1.23
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!