Sunworks (SUNW) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.03, Raises FY Revenue Guidnce
- Global stocks sag as bond 'bloodbath' shows no sign of letting up
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sunworks (NASDAQ: SUNW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, versus ($0.01) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $31.5 million versus $11 million last year.
Sunworks sees FY2016 revenue of $110-115 million, versus prior guidance of $100 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunworks (SUNW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calpine Corporation (CPN) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Newell Brands (NWL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Kona Grill (KONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!