Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE: SHO) reported Q3 FFO of $0.33, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $303.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $306.82 million.
Sunstone Hotel Investors sees Q4 2016 FFO of $0.24-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.28.
Sunstone Hotel Investors sees FY2016 FFO of $1.16-$1.18, versus prior guidance of $1.16-$1.22 and the consensus of $1.19.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c