Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE: SHO) reported Q3 FFO of $0.33, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $303.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $306.82 million.
Sunstone Hotel Investors sees Q4 2016 FFO of $0.24-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.28.
Sunstone Hotel Investors sees FY2016 FFO of $1.16-$1.18, versus prior guidance of $1.16-$1.22 and the consensus of $1.19.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!