Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sunstone Hotel Investors (NYSE: SHO) reported Q3 FFO of $0.33, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $303.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $306.82 million.
Sunstone Hotel Investors sees Q4 2016 FFO of $0.24-$0.26, versus the consensus of $0.28.
Sunstone Hotel Investors sees FY2016 FFO of $1.16-$1.18, versus prior guidance of $1.16-$1.22 and the consensus of $1.19.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!