Sunshine Heart (SSH) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sunshine Heart (NASDAQ: SSH) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.27), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $543 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $700 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunshine Heart (SSH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!