Sunrun (RUN) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $112 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.61 million.
Third Quarter 2016 Operating Highlights
- Total deployments of 80 MW, an increase of 43% year-over-year
- Net Present Value created of $76 million, an increase of 53% year-over-year
- Creation Cost per watt improved by $0.38, or 10% from Q3 2015
- Cumulative MW deployed of 801 MW
In Q4, we expect to deploy approximately 80 MW. As such, for full year 2016, we are raising deployment guidance from 270 to 280 MW to approximately 285 MW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunrun (RUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!