Sunrun (RUN) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $112 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.61 million.
Third Quarter 2016 Operating Highlights
- Total deployments of 80 MW, an increase of 43% year-over-year
- Net Present Value created of $76 million, an increase of 53% year-over-year
- Creation Cost per watt improved by $0.38, or 10% from Q3 2015
- Cumulative MW deployed of 801 MW
In Q4, we expect to deploy approximately 80 MW. As such, for full year 2016, we are raising deployment guidance from 270 to 280 MW to approximately 285 MW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunrun (RUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!