Sunrun (RUN) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Guides Q4
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.16, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.14). Revenue for the quarter came in at $112 million versus the consensus estimate of $132.61 million.
Third Quarter 2016 Operating Highlights
- Total deployments of 80 MW, an increase of 43% year-over-year
- Net Present Value created of $76 million, an increase of 53% year-over-year
- Creation Cost per watt improved by $0.38, or 10% from Q3 2015
- Cumulative MW deployed of 801 MW
In Q4, we expect to deploy approximately 80 MW. As such, for full year 2016, we are raising deployment guidance from 270 to 280 MW to approximately 285 MW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunrun (RUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!