Sunrun (RUN) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.71 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $111.15 million.
- Total deployments of 65 MW, an increase of 54% year-over-year. Sunrun-built deployments grew 128% year-over-year.
- Cumulative MW deployed of 721 MW.
Guidance for Q3 and Full Year 2016
The following statements are based on current expectations. These statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially.
For 2016, we expect deployments in the range of 270 to 280 MW, focusing primarily on delivering NPV of above $1 per watt in the second half of the year.
In Q3, we expect to deploy 72 MW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunrun (RUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Tutor Perini (TPC) Prelim. Q3 Results Miss Views
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Eases FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!