Sunrun (RUN) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.71 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $111.15 million.
- Total deployments of 65 MW, an increase of 54% year-over-year. Sunrun-built deployments grew 128% year-over-year.
- Cumulative MW deployed of 721 MW.
Guidance for Q3 and Full Year 2016
The following statements are based on current expectations. These statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially.
For 2016, we expect deployments in the range of 270 to 280 MW, focusing primarily on delivering NPV of above $1 per watt in the second half of the year.
In Q3, we expect to deploy 72 MW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunrun (RUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!