Sunrun (RUN) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) reported Q2 EPS of $0.31, $0.71 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.40). Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $111.15 million.
- Total deployments of 65 MW, an increase of 54% year-over-year. Sunrun-built deployments grew 128% year-over-year.
- Cumulative MW deployed of 721 MW.
Guidance for Q3 and Full Year 2016
The following statements are based on current expectations. These statements are forward-looking and actual results may differ materially.
For 2016, we expect deployments in the range of 270 to 280 MW, focusing primarily on delivering NPV of above $1 per watt in the second half of the year.
In Q3, we expect to deploy 72 MW.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunrun (RUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!