Sunoco (SUN) Misses Q3 EPS by 22c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.2 billion.
Same-store merchandise sales decreased by 2.1 percent, reflecting continued weakness in SUN's convenience store operations in Texas, particularly in the oil producing regions. Same-store fuel sales decreased by 3.5 percent as a result of weakness throughout the state of Texas, particularly lower year-over-year activity in oil producing markets. In the Texas oil producing regions, same-store merchandise sales decreased by 13.0 percent, and same-store fuel sales declined 13.7 percent. Excluding the oil producing regions, same-store sales decreased by 0.4 percent, and same-store gallons decreased by 2.3 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunoco (SUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Posts Q4 EPS of 7.4c; Announces Additional Positive Epidiolex Phase 3 Data
- MeetMe (MEET) Announces Strong CPM Data for November 2016; Reaffirms Q4, FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!