Sunoco (SUN) Misses Q3 EPS by 22c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sunoco (NYSE: SUN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.22 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.2 billion.
Same-store merchandise sales decreased by 2.1 percent, reflecting continued weakness in SUN's convenience store operations in Texas, particularly in the oil producing regions. Same-store fuel sales decreased by 3.5 percent as a result of weakness throughout the state of Texas, particularly lower year-over-year activity in oil producing markets. In the Texas oil producing regions, same-store merchandise sales decreased by 13.0 percent, and same-store fuel sales declined 13.7 percent. Excluding the oil producing regions, same-store sales decreased by 0.4 percent, and same-store gallons decreased by 2.3 percent.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sunoco (SUN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!