Suncoke Energy (SXC) Tops Q3 EPS Expectations
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Suncoke Energy (NYSE: SXC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $293.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $274.5 million.
Our 2016 guidance is as follows:
- Domestic coke production is expected to be between 4.0 million and 4.1 million tons
- Consolidated Adjusted EBITDA is expected to be between $210 million and $235 million
- Adjusted EBITDA attributable to SXC is expected to be between $105 million and $124 million, reflecting the impact of public ownership in SXCP
- Capital expenditures are projected to be approximately $45 million
- Cash generated by operations is estimated to be between $150 million and $170 million
- Cash taxes are projected to be between $4 million and $9 million
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Suncoke Energy (SXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c