Sun Life Financial (SLF) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Sun Life Financial (NYSE: SLF) reported Q2 EPS of $0.78, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.84 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.92 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Sun Life Financial (SLF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Celtics and Sun Life's annual #SunLifeDunk4Diabetes campaign raises $75k for the YMCA of Greater Boston's Diabetes Prevention Program
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!